FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ew, she kissed him

Author Topic: Ew, she kissed him
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Link
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm gonna get Leiad!" [Wink]
Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*snort*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madb
Member # 10532

- posted      Profile for Madb   Email Madb         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow that's like my first year in dorms at U of O.

Wake up in the morning, roll over and BAM oh hi sis, what did we do last night [Razz]

All nasty joking aside taht was pretty funny thanks.

- MaSTERdb

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. I just opened a space-time rift.

I had just read the post "Ew, she kissed him" by Lisa regarding the YouTube video "Star Wars 20's silent film style: The Story Of Luke and Leia." I was at work with no speakers, so I made a mental note to watch it when I get home.

I then proceed to the "Meh" thread posted by Lisa as well.

Under the Obligatory Wikilink, as posted by rivka, I see down in the examples of "meh" being used as an interjection:

quote:
2007, Lizzy “lizzylizzy1” of Canada, “Star Wars 20's silent film style: The Story Of Luke and Leia”, as posted on YouTube.com [7]

Luke Skywalker: "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you."
Princess Leia: "Meh, I can do it myself."

My brain fuses to itself, and part of the universe ends.

NOTE: Unless this very site was where Lisa found both of these thread topics, which now that I think about it and realize it, is probably the case.

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
That was the awesomest line in the whole thing.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
No, White Whale. The way it went was, I posted the Meh topic, and rivka posted the Wikilink. I went to the Wikilink, saw the reference to the Luke and Leia thing, watched it, and then posted a link to it here. Veddy simple. Timestamps are your friend.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.