FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Mama and Squoose in Houston

Author Topic: Mama and Squoose in Houston
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Squoose and I will be in Houston for a wedding the weekend of July 14th. We arrive Friday afternoon. We leave Sunday evening. Here are the times available for seeing Hatrackers, if anyone is around there:

Friday evening
Saturday morning

I will not have a car so most likely you will need to come to us. We fly into IAH and will be staying very close to there.

Pop, Mooselet and Superstation will likely spend that weekend in San Diego. He might be up for seeing Hatrackers in that area.

Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
I should still be around the Houston area at that time. I live near IAH, so I should be close. Just tell me where and when you'd want to meet up and I'll try and be there. [Smile]
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
We will be (should be, once I make those reservations) staying at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Cypress Station on Wagon Point Dr. I have no idea what is within walking distance of that.
Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

Bumped for brojack17.
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry to report that I won't be able to meet up with you then. My family and I are going to visit extended family in Missouri and the weekend of the 14th is the only time that works for all of us (between jobs, school, and the like). I'm disappointed as I'd like to meet more people from Hatrack. At the same time though, family comes first. I'm sure you understand though. [Smile]
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
I should be in town then. I don't know if I will be leaving out Friday evening or Saturday morning. Sending you an e-mail.

Anyone hear from vonk?

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

pfresh85-I do indeed understand. Enjoy your trip.

brojack17-I got your message. I will let you know when I have a better idea of when I will be available.

Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

Last chance. Anyone?
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Why didn't I see this here before? I'd love to join you for dinner or what-not, if you don't mind, and if I can. I had plans on Friday night but they got cancelled but they might come back again, yadda yadda yadda. Do you have any definite plans?
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

I will be spending some time with the bride Friday afternoon (before the rehearsal dinner). Friday will be free after that, probably 5-ish. Saturday morning is also free. I have no idea when we will wake up. We will be on CA time, but Squoose will probably wake up early anyway. I don't know what time we will be leaving for the wedding on Saturday, which is at 1 PM.

I will send my cell # to the e-mail in your profile.

brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Mama,
Sorry I can't make it. This week has turned into a bear. I'll be glad to get out Friday at noon. I hope you get to meet vonk. He's a very nice guy.

Till next time.

Jack

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.