FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Doctor Who, Season Four! (possible spoilers up to current BBC-aired episode) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Doctor Who, Season Four! (possible spoilers up to current BBC-aired episode)
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Spoilers!
The Daleks have come back from it's-really-final-this-time-honest destruction so many times that I think it's a given they'll be back again. In fact, not showing Davros's death was apparently a deliberate choice so that he can be brought back again.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
RTD said in the Confidential that he certainly hopes that Davros will be brought back again - he doesn't want to be man who killed off that iconic villian.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brett Moan
Member # 11641

- posted      Profile for Brett Moan           Edit/Delete Post 
I have to disagree with you I thought rose was a much better companion. Donna was all around too whiny.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved both Rose and Donna. Martha was fine, but she was much better away from the Doctor than with the Doctor.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.