FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » To those who think they know Starcraft...

Author Topic: To those who think they know Starcraft...
Member # 9506

- posted      Profile for 777           Edit/Delete Post 
...may I please direct you to these speed runs?

These only encompass the campaigns from both Starcraft and Brood War. Some missions are missing.

But this guy apparently knows precisely how to break these missions. Check out the tenth mission for all three races in the original. Amazing.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desu
Member # 5941

- posted      Profile for Desu           Edit/Delete Post 
There are no headshots in starcraft so I don't participate.

BTW if you think you know starcraft look up elky on google, watch & learn. That guy is a freaking genius.

°ninja vanish°
'puff of smoke appears'

Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
That is SO cheating! Beats the point of the level! *grumbles*
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Beating the point of the level is the point.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
It's cool that people figure that sort of thing out, but I wouldn't find it very fun to play that way.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 9506

- posted      Profile for 777           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm somewhat surprised you referred me to Elky. Though I've only seen two of his videos, he's been crushed both times--by the same guy.

Then again, he manages to survive much longer than I thought he would.

I'll have to check out more of his videos.

By the way, for those wanting more from Starcraft II, the Protoss Colossus has been added to the official site. Looks like it's actually a robotic unit, and has a unique weakness due to its gargantuan size.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.