FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Quiz

Author Topic: Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Quiz
firebird
Member # 1971

- posted      Profile for firebird   Email firebird         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Guys,

I just been to see HP 5 at the cinema. Loved it. Won't say any more for those that haven't seen it yet. (Sorry MB)

None the less, I am now totally overexcited about book 7 next week. We are having a little HP gathering and I thought it would be great fun to have an HP 7 predictions quiz to get us in the mood before collecting our books at midnight.

So, I thought, where can I get a really high quality HP 7 predictions quiz and I thought of you guys. Grateful if you can help and / or maybe join in!!

Jo

[ July 14, 2007, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: firebird ]

Posts: 571 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firebird
Member # 1971

Question 1:

Snape; Good or Bad?

a) Good, will save the day and be treated like the hero he is.
b) Will grudgingly rescue The Order and Harry but be pretty peeved.
c) Remain, vile and sinister and leer while serving Voldy
d) Glory in his vile ways, double cross the order, and be shown to be Voldy's right hand man.

Posts: 571 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
e) Turn out to be his own man and rise from the ashes of Lord Voldemort as the new dark lord.
Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
Question 2:

Who will die? (circle as many as you like)

....list of all the characters

Question 3:

Who performs magic "late in life" under "extraordinary circumstances?"

Question 4:

Will Harry die? [Note: edited my little "oops"]

a) yes
b) No, but he will be forced to live as a muggle
c) No, but he will spend the rest of his dies in St. Mongo's, as insane as Neville's parents.
d) No, and he will live happily ever after

[ July 13, 2007, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Christine ]

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firebird
Member # 1971

Question 5:

Will Dumbledore come come back?

a) No, not in anyway shape or form other than natural reminiscing
b) Yes, in pictures, mirrors and using other devices
c) Yes, in an Obi-Wan Kenobi kind way
d) Yes, he will be re-incarnated

GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
For question 4, I think you mean "Will Harry die?".
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
(pssst... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)

Also, could you put in a warning about movie details? I know everything is already in the books and all, but I don't see the movie until tonight (and I'm sure others haven't seen it yet) and I'm trying to avoid other people's comments so I can form my own opinions.

That said...
Question 6:

Will Ginny manage to talk Harry into a relationship?

You could probably find the thread from the last book, there were pages and pages of questions and predictions, if you're up to sorting through them.

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
striplingrz
Member # 9770

- posted      Profile for striplingrz   Email striplingrz         Edit/Delete Post 
How about these?

Will Hogwarts be open for business?
Yes/No

If Hogwarts is open for business, who will be the Headmaster/mistress?

Those are two easy one's I think, you don't want them all to be hard!

I'd love to come to a party like the one you are planning.

Posts: 176 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
What's "Deathly Shadows"?
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firebird
Member # 1971

Midnight Blue - Thank you for the correction. D'Oh and sorry for the movie spoilers. My Bad.

Question 8:

Will Severus Snape sever the snake Nigani?

Question 9:

The first chapter was called 'The boy who lived'. Will the last chapter be called 'The boy who died'?

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Nagini, I believe.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I think question 8 goes along with question 1. And both of those seem like pretty specific predictions with a yes or no answer. The questions should be more like "What do you think will happen to...", IMO.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.