FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Cool feature on Ebert & Roeper's website

Author Topic: Cool feature on Ebert & Roeper's website
the_Somalian
Member # 6688

- posted      Profile for the_Somalian   Email the_Somalian         Edit/Delete Post 
They've uploaded all the reviews Ebert & Siske & Roeper have done. Watching some old segments has revealed some surprising results: Ebert initially some what bashed movies that are now on his "Greats" list. And Siskel was the more dynamic personality of the famous duo.

http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/ebertandroeper/

Posts: 722 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been enjoying this site quite a bit, since they started advertising it on Ebert & Roeper. It's great to be able to search for all the movies you love and hate, and see whether or not they agree with you and why.
Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, man. Typed in a random movie title for a review...and was transported back to 1982.

This is great!

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I did Groundhog Day (of course). It was strangely boring to watch. They both loved it, and the clips they chose were really boring.

They had better scenes for The Princess Bride, but it was still a bit lovefest.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aragorn64
Member # 4204

- posted      Profile for aragorn64   Email aragorn64         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't find a way just to browse the reviews. I'd like to just see what they have rather then having to search for specifics....

Plus, the site seems to have issues. Half the time the videos just don't load, and the other half of the time they seem to freeze up halfway through.

[ August 06, 2007, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: aragorn64 ]

Posts: 290 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.