FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Seussical the Musical: Live in Chicago

Author Topic: Seussical the Musical: Live in Chicago
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone! I've been m.i.a. from Hatrack the past month and a half because I've been working with ASM/Gallery 37's summer musical theater program. The show opens on Friday. I would love to see and meet some of y'all there.

This is a great children's show. I musically directed, designed and created some of the costumes. Come see it! It will be loads of fun. Oh, and it's FREE.

Make your reservations here.

Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! We're going to bring Tova next Monday night. She's going to be psyched.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know, I never did hear back from anyone with last year's show. Just sayin....

Anyway, I'm waiting to hear back from Narnia because she's going to be here on Friday. If she's interested in it, we'll ask for Friday tickets, otherwise we'll go on Sunday.

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

Just found out the Sunday show is cancelled. Boo. Reservations are confirmed unless you hear back from The Journeymen. I know it's weird, but I'm not in charge of ticket stuff. [Smile]
Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Who's for a rousing rendition of "Biggest Blame Fool in the Jungle of Nool"? [Big Grin]
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhhh see I didn't know that, and so we didn't go last year because I hadn't heard.

So how do we find you again?

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

I'll be the very tall, harried looking blondish woman running around acting crazy. If you let me know what day you're coming, I can be sure to be in the front house before the show.
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

Friday show, Narnia, my 10 year old daughter and myself. [Smile] Can't wait!
Luet13
Member # 9274

Yay! [Big Grin]

Maybe I'll actually be 'real' after this...

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, indeed you will! [Smile] I'm excited.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

Yay, we're gonna make Luet real!!! Must remember camera for proof.
Lisa
Member # 8384

Will this be okay for a seven year old?
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

Absolutely. There are parts that may be a little out there and the cast interacts with the audience by looks and sometimes close action, so if your child is shy, you may not want to sit in the first row.

I am so happy that you all are coming!!!! [Big Grin]

Lisa
Member # 8384

It was phenomenal! What a talented cast, and what a magnificant show you put on, Luet. Thank you so much for letting us know about it.

(Are your ears still ringing?)

Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

What did you do to her that her ears would be ringing? And yes, definitely an awesome show!
Luet13
Member # 9274

Lisa, yes, I think I'm a little deafer now. I am so happy you made it out. Your daughter is so cute and smart!

As to the obnoxious fire alarm, all I can say is that it was out of my hands.

And did I mention Goody, that I was so happy to see you too? 'Cause I was.... [Big Grin]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.