FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » So*, SoCal clump, it seems that I'll be joining you...

Author Topic: So*, SoCal clump, it seems that I'll be joining you...
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
... At least for the school year. Well, more like the next several school years.

I'm headed down to LA for my freshman year of college at USC. It seems that Shigosei has already been in contact with rivka and semi-signed me up for some form of furniture construction in exchange for some sort of home-cooked food (which sounds like a good idea!) I'd be interested in some sort of a shinda, though it'd probably be best if I wait until I'm somewhat settled in, since this will be my first time living on my own for any sort of extended period of time.

Anyways, I'm headed down on the 21st. So, wish me luck!

[edit because I apparently kant speel]

[ August 13, 2007, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Mr.Funny ]

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, well! We were just saying that we need to shinda.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
(Oh, and good luck! What will you be studying?)
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
Engineering of a yet undetermined type. I'll most likely have a specific discipline picked out by the end of this year.
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*begins running through all the engineers she knows in her head*

Gee, I know a lot of engineers. If you're ever looking for a job...

TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
If you go the Aero route let me know, and if I ever get around to registering for a class this fall there's like a 0.0001% chance that I'd accidentally run into you on campus during the 6 or so hours a semester that I'd be on campus =p (hooray Distance Education grad school!)

Also, I'm not sure about the rest but I think 'clump' gives off the wrong vibe. 'tumor' is probably more accurate =p

Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*smites TheGrimace with the Ketchup of Righteousness*

No, YOU'RE a tumor.

And after we fed you. [Grumble]

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Funny:
It seems that Shigosei has already been in contact with rivka

Always. [Smile]

quote:
and semi-signed me up for some form of furniture construction in exchange for some sort of home-cooked food (which sounds like a good idea!)

I think it started as a joke. And it certainly was in no way binding. But yeah, I have unassembled furniture that really needs a second person to properly put together. And I have to cook anyway. [Wink]

quote:
I'd be interested in some sort of a shinda

Yay!

quote:
So, wish me luck!

Good luck! As I already told your sister, feel free to call me if you need help with anything. I think she gave you my digits, and you are quite welcome to use them. [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
kaioshin00 is going to USC for grad school this fall in something computery. You should hook up.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.