FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My Younger Brother's RPGs are now Availiable!

Author Topic: My Younger Brother's RPGs are now Availiable!
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
My younger brother I am embarrassed to say has been much more successful in actually starting and completing an RPG game with the RM2k3, 2 of them in fact they are available for free for any of you to try out, I'll email it to you compressed it works on any system that I know of and require no 3rd party program to use, just like the exe and voila it plays!

They're pretty unique and made with original music and character and chipsets, I would very much like feedback as you play the games.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saephon
Member # 9623

- posted      Profile for Saephon   Email Saephon         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember RPG maker! I made my own first few levels of a dragon ball RPG once, when I was about 12 >_>;;; Here comes the past to haunt me....

My email's shinigami654@hotmail.com. I'd be glad to play through and give you some comments.

Posts: 349 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
Email address is in the profile. If the file is larger than 25 megs, send it to the same username @gmail.com.

Edit: My bad, it's flamingtoad at gmail dot com.

[ August 28, 2007, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Flaming Toad on a Stick ]

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLM
Member # 7800

- posted      Profile for JLM           Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne, how big is the file?
Posts: 157 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I amnot sure, I hadnt had a chance to go home and upload it due to recent events that i shall shortly post of.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.