FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Boomshine

Author Topic: Boomshine
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
Boomshine

A simple, but relaxing game. I'm liking this a lot. [Smile] Apparently you can play it on your Wii using the Wiimote and the Wii browser. If anyone tries it on the Wii, let me know how well it works compared to playing it on the PC.

Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the music [Smile]

My final score the first time through was 256 but that doesn't look very good when compared to the rest on the high score table [Razz]

Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 

Fun game.

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Fun game . . . until the last time, when I COULD NOT get past the last level. 53, 53, 54, 51, 52, 49, 53, 53 . . . FINALLY got 55.

Ok, no more for me.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm posting from the Wii.. it doesn't quite work in my browser.. well, the only problem is that the balls are invisible until i click...
Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
If anybody else gets it to work, let me know.
Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
look...at all...the pretty...circles...<drool>
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
I found it pretty relaxing until I got to the last level, I was kind of frustrated when I only got fifteen, and I decided it was impossible to go any lower than that. Well I can't issue myself a challenge like that without playing out to some extent, so I clicked in a completely barren section, only to watch as bursts of colour trickled across the screen until I had gotten them all. Hooray for irony.
Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsame
Member # 9712

- posted      Profile for Itsame           Edit/Delete Post 
268 [Frown]
Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
311! Ranked 26 for the day!

I'm going to go celebrate!

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
There can't be anything more frustrating than having a score of 54 when you need 55 and watching that last bubble float at the pace of an ant toward your final explosion and miss it by an atom. [Wall Bash]
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I've played this on my Wii before, it worked fine.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]

How are there scores over 390?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
I was kinda wondering that myself. Do you maybe get double points for getting full clears?
Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, cool! It's like playing with a Little Doctor!
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Human:
Oh, cool! It's like playing with a Little Doctor!

It's all fun and games until someone commits Xenocide.
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my. This game will put me in an early grave. Thank heaven that the music is chilled. Imagine the stress if it was something more frenetic.

My hat is off to anyone who finishes this [Hat]

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Did it. I misunderstood and thought that there were 50+ levels...

SToopidy stoopid. My heartrate is dropping now.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

- posted      Profile for DevilDreamt   Email DevilDreamt         Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm...

After playing three times and scoring exactly 268 every time, I've decided to give up for a bit.

I would like to know how to improve my score, and I'm a little frustrated at my inability to do so.

Edit: I would be less frustrated with some variety in my score, even if it went lower.

[ September 06, 2007, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: DevilDreamt ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.