FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Here I Come Falling (UPDATE: RELEASE OF DEBUT ALBUM)

Author Topic: Here I Come Falling (UPDATE: RELEASE OF DEBUT ALBUM)
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Here I Come Falling is a band from Springfield, Missouri. They play Christian scream-o. They're really friendly. And they finally got signed to a label.

These guys write some quality music. They put on amazing shows. And they really involve the crowd. They pray before every concert.

They take time to talk to people at their shows. They make and sell their own t-shirts. They self recorded and sell their own E.P. They tour extensively all over the country (Oregon, California, Florida, Texas, Missouri) in an attempt to gain a fan base.

I have seen them four times. I have high-fived them all. I have given the lead guitar player a fake flower. I have hugged their lead guitarist and lead singer. The lead singer gave me head banging lessons. And the lead singer told me that I was his favorite "hugcore" band.

Mainly, I just started this thread to share their music with others and get their name out there.

And to congratulate them for getting signed to Rise Records just a few days ago.

If you like their music, please spread the word. They work really hard and sincerely mean that which they sing about.

No band I've ever seen really means it when they say they Rock For Jesus. If any band deserved to be signed, it's these guys.

Try listening to their music if you like metal. If it's not your cup of tea, share it with someone who might appreciate it.

All of this, and I'm not even on their Street Team.

[ January 07, 2008, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: SteveRogers ]

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ivygirl1937
Member # 10918

- posted      Profile for Ivygirl1937   Email Ivygirl1937         Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet, I'll have to check them out. There needs to be more good Christian bands.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Here I Come Falling releases their first full length album tomorrow on January 8th. It is entitled Oh Grave, Where Is Thy Victory.

They are playing a CD release show at the Christian-themed cafe Zero Five in Rolla tomorrow. And I'm going.

[Party]

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.