FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » *BIG* 24 spoiler for new season

Author Topic: *BIG* 24 spoiler for new season
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been officially announced, so it's not a "secret" spoiler, but here it is:

Tony's coming back.

Here's a link.

Not sure how I feel about this.

I liked Tony. His return in season 4 is one of the highlights of the show.

But he was pretty dead.

What do y'all think?

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Lame.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd never noticed the "silent clock" motif for someone dying before.

Not sure if I like that Tony is back, I really like him but feel that things are just getting too far fetched on 24 these days (However, I'll still most likely watch every episode... [Wink] )

Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien.m
Member # 8462

- posted      Profile for Damien.m   Email Damien.m         Edit/Delete Post 
They should bring back Nina. She kicked ass.
As for Tony? Meh.... To be honest I think they're gonna have to do a lot more than bring back Tony to make the show good again.

Posts: 243 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
**spoilers ahead**

Yeah, Nina didn't get a silent clock, either, so that could work.

And like, Marwan didn't get a silent clock. So he might be the bad guy again.

Oh, and that one lady, Berhooz's mom, she didn't get a silent clock.

So like, Marwan, Nina, and Berhooz's Mom could come back as like this trinity of ressurected zombie bad guys, and then Jack has to bring Tony back from the dead to help him fight them, but Tony refuses to do it unless Jack re-animates Michelle, and so what the heck, while they're at it, they reanimate George Mason as a radioactive zombie, but that takes like two episodes because they have to find all the peices of him, and finally they bring back Edgar, and he gets all crazy and takes out all the bad guy zombies, but in the end they have to take out Zombie Edgar because he's trying to kill Chloe for not opening the door and letting him in after the nerve gas got released.

This is gonna be the best season ever.

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.