FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » It's 11/15 and I'm FREAKING OUT! (Sugery Tomorrow) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's 11/15 and I'm FREAKING OUT! (Sugery Tomorrow)
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh baby, I'm so sorry. That is really upsetting.

However, I stand by my earlier statement. There is a reason that this surgery was postponed. It's for the best, I truly believe that. Though, I know it doesn't make the next four weeks any easier on you.

Does that mean that Andrew will be able to donate an additional unit before the surgeyr? Maybe that will ease your mind some that she can get Daddy's blood instead of a stranger's.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Tinros, that would be lovely.

Aerin's surgery is still on for tomorrow, barring any further fires or other problems. We're going to see our rabbi this morning, but otherwise spending the day together at home. I'm somehow keeping it together for the time being.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs.M,

I have been thinking about you all week. Pop put Aerin on the prayer chain again. How long is she expected to stay in the hospital following the surgery?

You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers!

-Mama

Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
We've been praying for and thinking of you too. If she's going to be in the hospital a while, maybe Emma will draw her another picture and send it to her. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs. M.)))
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Thinking of your family Mrs M. (((Aerin)))
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
We love the entire "M" family and are thinking of Aerin tonight.

Aerin will be in our prayers that the surgery will go without complication and her healing will be swift and pain minimal. I'm also lifting up her doctors and medical team - for guidance, strength, and wisdom for all concerned with her care, and for peace and comfort for you and Andrew as you go through the agonizing hours.

(((Mrs. M)))

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
We'll be praying for you all too.

And now to be totally selfish -- I know you will have more important things to do, but please do post something here or on your blog as soon as you reasonably can. Or have someone else do it. Because there are going to be a lot of us on pins and needles until we know how Aerin is doing.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark as night
Member # 9577

- posted      Profile for Dark as night   Email Dark as night         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M, best of wishes tomorrow. Dr. Haynes is a wonderful surgeon. I hope everything goes well for Aerin. Did you meet a pediatric anesthesiologist during your pre-op anesthesia appointment? All the peds anesthesiologists at MCV are great, so Aerin will be in good hands.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs. M)))

Remember to breath and remember that their are a host of here who will have you and Aerin in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs. M, I'm praying for Aerin, and for you too. Let us know how it goes.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
You are in my thoughts and prayers as well, and JenniK's as well.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
Prayers and good wishes for Aerin, Mrs. M.

I hope everything goes perfectly!

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Thinking fo ya'll today.

*hugs*

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Got an e-mail this morning that Aerin was in surgery and doing well.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is an update on Mrs.M's blog.
Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Good! I hadn't even gotten to blog-checking yet.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray! That's wonderful news! [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! [Big Grin]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!!!
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.