FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fables: The Good Prince part 6

Author Topic: Fables: The Good Prince part 6
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
It's a shame Shere Khan and Bluebeard -might- not turn up much after this arc. They're such delightfully nasty villains.

Lots of great moments this issue. From Lancelot's wry announcement of Haven's existence to Fly getting ready to wield Excalibur at last.

Man, lots of things happening in the two Fables titles, period. The revelation of Jack's true origin, the Literals, the (possible) ultimate motivation of Frau Totenkinder. Great stuff. Willingham rarely has an issue where the sole purpose is just to keep the wheels moving.

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loren
Member # 9539

- posted      Profile for Loren   Email Loren         Edit/Delete Post 
Puffy Treat, I like you. You seem cool.

But I have to admit that I understand about 20% of everything you post. [Dont Know]

Posts: 100 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
I shall cease posting on the 80% that leaves you in a the dark, except on alternate Wednesdays.
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loren
Member # 9539

No, no, I'm sure lots of people get that 80%.

I'm guessing that a lot of your threads are about movies or comic books? That might explain my cluelessness.

Posts: 100 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps you should buy and read Fables and Jack of Fables.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loren
Member # 9539

quote:
Perhaps you should buy and read Fables and Jack of Fables.
Those are comic books, right? Not really my thing. Maybe I'll wait until the literary novelization comes out. [Razz]
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I maintain that there is no literate, non-blind person on Earth for whom at least one comic book would not be their "thing." [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.