FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Wii news and reviews (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wii news and reviews
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
I still haven't beaten Luigi's Purple Coins. I have no doubt that I've exceeded 50 lives lost on that level. Everything else went smoothly (a few like Purple Coins on the Dreadnought and the Bouldergeist Daredevil Run took several tries, but still it was okay). *sigh* I'll be mad if I never get a chance to play as Luigi just because of this stupid purple coins level.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
Try it with a friend. I got it in several tries because my handy partner kept the green tiles from shrinking too fast. Another thing: You CAN rotate the camera on that level. It might help.
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krynn
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for krynn   Email krynn         Edit/Delete Post 
man, no smash bros updates this week. we still havent seen if captain falcon, jigglypuff, and mewtwo are coming back. to get through the week i decided to finally go preorder it at my local gamestop. anyone else ever check out the Dojo for weekly updates?
Posts: 813 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.