FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Touch of Fate by Christine Amsden -- me!

Author Topic: Touch of Fate by Christine Amsden -- me!
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone!

For those of you who don't know, my first novel, "Touch of Fate," is now out in trade paperback format. The official release date was last week (November 30th) but it's taking a while to get to the distributors. Amazon.com has it today, so I decided to make my announcement here.

Here is a teaser:

In "Touch of Fate," predictions of the future cannot be altered. So how do you stop a murderer?

Marianne has struggled for years with an ability to predict the future that she considers a curse. Now, for the sake of her daughter, she begins a new search for answers that leads her into the path of a serial killer. Will she find the answers she's looking for and the killer before it's too late?

Chapter 1: http://www.christineamsden.com/?page_id=46

For more information, see my website at:

www.christineamsden.com

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!!! What a great accomplishment!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Will she find the answers she's looking for and the killer before it's too late?
Yes?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! [Smile]

Amazon link
GoodReads link

(And Christine, you might want to sign up on GoodReads as an author.)

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! Are you doing anything to celebrate?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, rivka!

I signed up. [Smile]

As for celebrating...I've been too busy to stop and celebrate. I threw a party when I first found out the book would be published.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. Once they activate you, I'll friend you. [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
quote:
Will she find the answers she's looking for and the killer before it's too late?
Yes?
If'n it weren't for them meddlin' kids!
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.