FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Futurama movies: 3rd movie is called Bender's Game

Author Topic: Futurama movies: 3rd movie is called Bender's Game
Seatarsprayan
Member # 7634

- posted      Profile for Seatarsprayan   Email Seatarsprayan         Edit/Delete Post 
So we got the Futurama movie, Bender's Big Score, for christmas and watched it. Ah, Futurama. I missed it.

Afterwards, I wikied it, and discovered that the 3rd movie is to be called "Bender's Game" which is a reference to dear OSC's classic story.

I don't think the content of the film with have anything to do with the story though.

Anyway, I recommend by the Futurama dvd, although it did show everyone's butt quite a bit, and there are three aliens that are completely nude the entire movie. They are so fat that folds of flab hang down and cover the naughty bits.

Like the series, this is set precisely 1000 years in the future from the time it was released, making the story take place in 3007, with the Planet Express crew having been cancelled (their delivery license that is) for the last two years. However apart from Amy growing her hair, nothing much has changed.

Man, Hermes' wife is quite awful, isn't she?

Posts: 454 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.