FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Maintenance (done for now....)

Author Topic: Maintenance (done for now....)
Papa Janitor
Member # 7795

- posted      Profile for Papa Janitor           Edit/Delete Post 
Edited in: Maintenance is done, but there were several errors and I don't know what to do about them, so the admin may need to do some more, and I don't know when (or if) that might happen.

--PJ

Formerly:

The Hatrack forums will be going down for some minor maintenance tomorrow around this time. It shouldn't take incredibly long, but I thought since Friday night is generally the slowest time of the week it was a reasonable choice. I'm letting folks know now so that they can plan not to get cut off in the middle of a long post.

No, it's not to add CAPTCHA or to resume registrations at this time. Sorry.

--PJ

[ January 05, 2008, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Papa Janitor ]

Posts: 441 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Aww. Sad day.

Thanks for looking out for us Papa.

Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsame
Member # 9712

- posted      Profile for Itsame           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, what?! I don't think that I can deal with that.
Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
But, but, but it's not easy being green! [Cry]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Papa Janitor:
Friday night is generally the slowest time

Rivka and I have that big an impact, huh?
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Just you, hon, just you. [Razz]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it to change the color scheme? I always though Hatrack could use some more pizazz.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawshank
Member # 8453

I like the color scheme.

quote:
Wait, what?! I don't think that I can deal with that.
Agreed. *panic-driven shaking begins* [Angst]
Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:

Rivka has more posts here than I do. And you have waaaaay more, sweetie.

I just appear to be more prolific because every word that I post is so memorable and fraught with deep meaning and nuance.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, that's it. [Wink]

Thanks for the timing, Pop. [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the warning. It's nice to know that it's on purpose and that it will be back soon, rather than just clicking on my bookmark and being redirected to doom.
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:

Yeah, but when you average posts over the amount of days we've been here, subtracting one day a week for each of the two of you...

Oh, never mind.

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:

I just appear to be more prolific because every word that I post is so memorable and fraught with deep meaning and nuance.

Or it could be because you have done it in about 2 years. [Wink]

[Razz]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Janitor
Member # 7795

- posted      Profile for Papa Janitor           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry it took so long -- should be shorter next time (I'm gonna aim at every other month or so, I think).
Posts: 441 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm amazed how many times I came to the website last night--just out of habit.

That was a GREAT midi tune, btw.

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adfectio
Member # 11070

- posted      Profile for adfectio   Email adfectio         Edit/Delete Post 
anyone else manage to save it just to listen to it? [Big Grin]
Posts: 349 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:
every word that I post is so memorable and fraught with deep meaning and nuance.

Well, your "Begging the Question" jokes are the cleverest. [Wink]

[ January 05, 2008, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: DeathofBees ]

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Darn tootin'.
Shawshank
Member # 8453

Where is that Begging the Question thread anyways?
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I'm bored. This beat I'm working on has me stuck.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.