FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey, Icarus

Author Topic: Hey, Icarus
Luna 9
Member # 11326

- posted      Profile for Luna 9           Edit/Delete Post 
On Sake River, who was your icon hippo spanking? [Confused]
Posts: 87 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Err, isn't this question better asked on SR? I don't understand why you would ask it here. Just to make a new thread? Seems strange.
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scholar
Member # 9232

- posted      Profile for scholar   Email scholar         Edit/Delete Post 
I would assume (not having been to sake river) that perhaps Luna 9's dad will not permit her onto that website or that sr are more likely to enforce the age rule there.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
Scholar is correct in her second statement. I invited Luna to post here, but she has only watched me post on SR.
Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually did write Luna's first post, thinking I was signed in under "steven". All the others are her own, with spelling help from me. She has actually impressed me with her verbal ability.

I don't know why she's so into Ic's avatar. Imagine the discomfort of my position.

Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Why? Is it spanking YOU?
[Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luna 9
Member # 11326

- posted      Profile for Luna 9           Edit/Delete Post 
I think its spanking its imaginary friend. [Wink]
Posts: 87 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Icarus - I miss you. Where are you? I don't care who your hippo is spanking, I just miss you. [Smile]
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure he posted on SR earlier today.

My kid mentioned someone getting spanked in a school composition the other day. He also wrote a thank you note to the school's custodian (an assignment) about how his room was messy and could she please come clean it, and how long would it take her to get there in hours, minutes and seconds.

The disturbing part is the paper we got back was a photocopy. I don't know if the teacher kept it for a Department of Child Welfare file or to laugh at.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Your kid sounds like he has quite the personality pooka!

I don't haunt SR, I just haunt Hatrack. To haunt more than one forum would be breaking one of my resolutions for 2008.

I miss seeing him here. I do understand though!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Icky is fine....I just went to Disney with Cor and him last week. We did the firework cruise, then went to Jellyrolls....it was a blast, although we were wiped out afterwards.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Genuine
Member # 11446

- posted      Profile for The Genuine           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rakeesh:
Err, isn't this question better asked on SR? I don't understand why you would ask it here. Just to make a new thread? Seems strange.

It was a tactic to lure me to this place.

Icky's fine. Trust me.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

[Smile]
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Icky, you're so fine!
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Blows my mind.

[Wave] The Genuine

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

-o-

Hi Luna.

My hippo avatar is a very short clip of the cartoon character Kozo doing the thong dance.

Here is the entire clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSmegm4Gn4s

So he's not spanking anyone, he's just doing the dance.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.