FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Yet another image of Disney's "Bolt"

Author Topic: Yet another image of Disney's "Bolt"
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
This time with the plans to merchandise the heck out of this film.

That's why Disney still makes cartoons: People are willing to pay money for little plastic German shepherds.

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Meh. Doesn't seem too intersting for me, then again I'm nowhere near their target audience.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh, that's not surprising. You have to sell things like that.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
What film does Disney not merchandise the heck out of?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
He doesn't look like a German Shepherd much to me.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to revive this old and moldy thread, but I was looking over my past activity (I haven't been here in quite a while), and I COMPLETELY take back everything I said.
When I was at the annual Women in Animation meeting at the Disney Studios this past May, we got to see 8 minutes of this film and it was a major treat. The dialogue was witty, the jokes were fun and original. The trailer showed very little of what the movie actually looked like but it kept the spirit. I can't wait for this movie to be out in theaters.
I'll keep you guys updated with more Bolt news I find out.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pooka:
He doesn't look like a German Shepherd much to me.

I think he does, although he seems more like a puppy than a dog.

edit to add:

picture of white german shepherd puppies

[ July 28, 2008, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: MEC ]

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Bolt vs Beverly Hills Chihuahua--Bolt by a landslide.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dan_raven:
Bolt vs Beverly Hills Chihuahua--Bolt by a landslide.

Absolutely
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.