FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Central Florida Hatrackers: Nate Fillion at FX Orlando next weekend

Author Topic: Central Florida Hatrackers: Nate Fillion at FX Orlando next weekend
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Why has nobody mentioned this?!

Chris??

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Also Greg Grunberg, Stephen Tobolowsky and George Takei (”Heroes”); Laura Vandervoort and Helen Slater (”Smallville”); Jake Lloyd, Ray Park and Orli Shoshan (”Star Wars”) and many more, including personal favorites Nicholas Brendon (”Buffy”), Elisabeth Rohm (”Angel”), Jeremy London (T.S. from “Mallrats”), Marilyn Ghigliotti (Veronica from “Clerks”), and William B. Davis (The Smoking Man from “X-Files”). Sorry, mentioned it on my site but not here.

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday with my sons, and with two of my son's friends along on Saturday.

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't much like Elisabeth Rohm. She wasn't particularly great in Angel, and she's rather rude to fans. Meh.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
As in this weekend? I have Sunday off, but we are saving for a new(er) car at this point so I am not sure it would work for us.

I will let Jenni know though, and post back here later. [Smile]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

That was quick....I can't say for sure until I check at work, but Jenni really wants to go. I would say there is a strong possibility that we could go this Sunday, although Sat is out for us for sure.

$15 a head isn't too much for us, although with gas prices and tolls, plus expenses while we are there, it will be considerably more of course.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

I thought it was $20 a head . . .

(Plus remember we have to pay for actual autographs.)

He's doing a presentation one day. I'd love to go to that.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Ah. It's fifteen dollars on Sunday, and Sunday is also the day Fillion will be doing a Q&A, so that sounds perfect!
Kwea
Member # 2199

We are in, it's for sure. We work on Sat, so we can't go then, but we will meet up with anyone who wants to meet up with us at about 9:30-9:45.

I am looking forward to it, and my friend Pete (who is a huge Firefly fan) will probably meet us there.

Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
My son's in Orlando and he's a big Firefly fan. What are the specifics on this shindig? Is there a website?
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.fxshow.com
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

We had a lot of fun today at the show. Jenni and I had our pic taken with Nathan Fillion, and he was one of the nicest celebrities I have met.

He was really funny during the panel discussions as well.

The venue stunk though, and the food court didn't take debit cards, but also didn't post that they didn't, so I had to hunt for 20 min AFTER ordering my food to find an ATM. Very poor planning, and very poor execution. The food selection was even worse than last year, and that wasn't great either.

A very good day overall, though. I always like hanging with Joe and Co.

[Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.