FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Heath Ledger Found Dead (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Heath Ledger Found Dead
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought he died a few months ago.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean the preacher guy, not Heath Ledger, right?

--

I think this is tremendously sad. And out of the blue. His poor little girl. [Frown]

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the preacher guy.

---

In related commentary, I see this thread title and keep thinking "Gerald Ford, dead today..."

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to have videotapes with ads for "Roar". I thought he was cute even back then.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seven
Member # 5367

- posted      Profile for seven           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sterling:
quote:
Originally posted by Boris:
quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
I liked him, but I wouldn't have called him " one of the greatest actors of his time".

How about one of the greatest actors of his generation? I'm hard pressed to think of any other truly talented actors born in the last 30 years.
Hmm... Joachin Phoenix is only slightly outside that barrier. I think Kieran Culkin has far surpassed his better-known brother (The Mighty, Cider House Rules, Igby Goes Down.) And I'll confess to a certain, perhaps increasingly dubious, respect for Linsay Lohan. Her personal life is going to hell, and she's made a string of dreck, but I thought she was really rather good in Mean Girls (and even The Parent Trap, for all that.)
What about James McAvoy? Ryan Gosling? Haley Joel Osment? It is kind of hard to think of them though. And Heath Ledger was a good one. Its really sad.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mr_porteiro_head:
I thought he died a few months ago.

No that was Jerry Falwell.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0Megabyte
Member # 8624

- posted      Profile for 0Megabyte   Email 0Megabyte         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't someone just kill Mr. Phelps and get it over with?

I'm looking at you, God.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.