FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lord of the Rings Online (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lord of the Rings Online
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Kwea -

What profession did you choose?

I'm a level 24 Man Guardian (Armorer) named Riddon.

I also have a level 12 Lore Master (Tinker) named Telpirion.

My brother also plays on Meneldor, and he's a level 42 Hunter.

Can you wear Medium Armor? Let me know if you want any armor made.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a 65 Elf Warden, 61 Human Hunter, 60 human Captain, 40 Elf Loremaster, 34 dwarf guardian, and 13 hobbit burglar...
I'm on Windfola server though

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure what I picked, to be honest. I haven't really done any of it either. [Big Grin]

Yeah, I can wear medium armor, just started buying myself some. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Save your money, I'll make you some tonight. What level are you?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EarlNMeyer-Flask
Member # 1546

- posted      Profile for EarlNMeyer-Flask           Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think about Final Fantasy XI?
Posts: 338 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by EarlNMeyer-Flask:
What do you think about Final Fantasy XI?

I have a higher opinion of it than XIV.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

I am level 12 now. I also have about a gold saved, which isn't bad at this level.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

My characters name is Elgarid. [Big Grin]
Jacket250
Member # 12574

- posted      Profile for Jacket250   Email Jacket250         Edit/Delete Post 
(Post Removed By Janitor Blade. Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spammity Spam)

[ May 19, 2011, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: JanitorBlade ]

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Playing now...lol

I will be once it finishes updating, anyways.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
http://i52.tinypic.com/2w3x7hh.png

Those giant ships? Hostile, all of them. The one in red is mine...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

What does that have to do with LOTRO?
Kwea
Member # 2199

OK, on now. [Big Grin]
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, guys. I don't know if some of you still remember me, as it's a long time since my last post, but I came back to Lotro as well. Are you guys still playing at Meneldor? If you are, search for a Minstrel called "Tobiassamett" ;-)
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I'm still playing Meneldor. I usually pop on either for a little bit once a day, or every couple of days for an extended period.
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

- posted      Profile for Ecthalion   Email Ecthalion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
EVE is horrible. I tried it, and while I could see why some people would like it for a while I was bored by the gameplay. I found the political aspect childish and felt it detracted from the game. Most everyone else I know felt the same.

Hmmmm... well, though i obviously disagree with the "eve is horrible" part i would have to agree that it is one of the least beginner-friendly games. It has gotten better, but the tutorials still suck, and unless you disable the notifications they pop up in all sorts of untimely annoying places. The UI isnt very intuitive at first, though once you've got the hang of it it does make sense.

Eve's biggest obstacle as far as people getting past their first month or two is probably that there is no direction. Whatever you want to do (within the loose confines of the program) you do it. Its very different from the vast majority of games, where the game gives you objectives and you pursue them. In EVE you have to make your own.

What I am most curious about is that you and "everyone you know" thought the political aspect was childish. Could you explain why? or is it the idea of fighting over fake "land" in general is childish to you? It doesnt seem, by the way you described it, that you put the time into the game to be active in the political landscape.

[ June 06, 2011, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Ecthalion ]

Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jake
Member # 206

- posted      Profile for Jake           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Eduardo! Good to see you! How is life going for you these days? This is Noemon, btw.
Posts: 1087 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.