FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 3D Computer Desktop using Wii-Remote

Author Topic: 3D Computer Desktop using Wii-Remote
TrapperKeeper
Member # 7680

- posted      Profile for TrapperKeeper   Email TrapperKeeper         Edit/Delete Post 
I found this amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw&eurl=http://kofclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6090

I hope we see this in the near future, obviously its not that hard to do.

Posts: 375 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsame
Member # 9712

- posted      Profile for Itsame           Edit/Delete Post 
Same guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-ExWeA03Y&feature=related

Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
i just watched a whole bunch of that guys videos. they're all awesome.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
That's pretty cool.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
ZOMG PROGRAMMING PROJECT!!!!
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
The guy that did these, Johnny Lee, just did a TED talk. It's nothing new if you've watched the videos, but it was cool for a few reasons.

1) it's amazing how fast the scientific community seized on the work he's been doing.

2)it was cool to see him get such an ovation for what I agree was some really great innovating. Especially given how obviously nervous he was giving that talk, it must've felt great to get such a reception.

Link

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really excited for the publicity & recognition he and his work are getting.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
He is great, and it is really cool to see this taking off and see him get some recognition for this.

He makes things very easy to understand, while still hinting at the possibilities in the future.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.