FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Tracking the Celestial Wars, who has the bigger kill count?

Author Topic: Tracking the Celestial Wars, who has the bigger kill count?
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
god or Satan?

Seems like God is much more skilled with his joystick and gamepad then Satan is. Or cheated.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
God has infinite ammo.
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think that Satan can leave the lake of fire whenever he pleases.

On a more serious note, while joke threads like this can be fun, I doubt that creating one on religion was the best idea.

Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adfectio
Member # 11070

- posted      Profile for adfectio   Email adfectio         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Threads:
On a more serious note, while joke threads like this can be fun, I doubt that creating one on religion was the best idea.

Yeah, Blayne, did you really think this was a good idea? This isn't something to joke about. Religion and beliefs reach down into the deepest of someone's personality. And this borders on blasphemy for some.

That count, those people died because they did something they were told Clearly that they were NOT supposed to do. You disobey, and then receive the punishment you were told you were going to receive? Wow, that's a shocker.

Posts: 349 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starsnuffer
Member # 8116

- posted      Profile for Starsnuffer   Email Starsnuffer         Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne, it didn't even occur to me that this could be... ill-advised until more ?sensitive/conscientious? people brought it up.
Posts: 655 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'll consider it ill advised the day I get struck by lightning... twice...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattP
Member # 10495

- posted      Profile for MattP   Email MattP         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
god or Satan?

Seems like God is much more skilled with his joystick and gamepad then Satan is. Or cheated.

There's a reason they call it "God mode."
Posts: 3275 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by adfectio:
That count, those people died because they did something they were told Clearly that they were NOT supposed to do. You disobey, and then receive the punishment you were told you were going to receive? Wow, that's a shocker.

That, however, doesn't justify the punishment.
Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flying Dracula Hair
Member # 10155

- posted      Profile for The Flying Dracula Hair   Email The Flying Dracula Hair         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:

Wat?
Posts: 299 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ummmm....Blayne, you weren't advised against this thread because of how it might make an eternal being that many people don't believe in feel. You were advised about how it would make other Hatrackers feel who have profound faith.

Don't get me wrong, I found it interesting and I am agnostic. However, the creators of this site are LDS and there are lots of people of faith here. Being a callous ass here has nothing to do with retribution from God.

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

- posted      Profile for sylvrdragon   Email sylvrdragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow... Satan got pwnd.
Posts: 636 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.