FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey, they found the White Stag!

Author Topic: Hey, they found the White Stag!
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Turns out he wasn't in Narnia after all.
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps he found his way from there to our world neh?
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
OH, he's beautiful. I hope they seriously try to protect this one.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
He was right by the lamppost when he was last sighted...
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean "found it"? It hasn't been lost. It's right there on my shelf, ready for the next time I want to read it. The White Stag My Dad had his sixth grade class read this every year since forever. It is great YA (and old fat guys) literature.
NOTE: I named my eldest daughter Alita. (Which by the way is Atila spelled backward.)

Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
(grainy) video of the white stag

---

Edited to add: another article with a closer image

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
The article linked in the first post also has a (silent) video of the stag. [Smile]
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
That is so cool. I love it when people find things generally associated with myth and stories.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.