FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » L'impossible neuf étapes

Author Topic: L'impossible neuf étapes
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I cannot do it, I cannot pour the perfect Stella Artois. Can you?
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

At least check out the link, they've got a really cool website. *not promoting alcohol...just cool links*
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I clicked on it, and it took me to a really creepy movie. Then I clicked on more things which took me to more creepy movies. I was led to believe there was some sort of beer pouring game, and instead was led through a gauntlet of creepy 14th century French backalleys.

I feel cheated.

I will accept a beer as an apology.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

You're funny. I didn't think that movie was creepy. I kinda liked it. Did you watch it all? It did have a point. [Smile]

Try clicking on "Pour a perfect Stella Artois - L'Etranger", in the bottom right hand corner.

You may get a free beer, or not, it depends on your beer pouring score.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I might have liked it if I was expecting it. If I had gone to a bar and ordered a beer, and instead an LCD screen popped up with an M. Night Shyamalan movie I would have been equally distressed, and I love his movies. I admit I turned it off when the smoke from the sewer started doing weird things, so I didn't get to the end. Maybe I'll give it a second try later. [Smile]

Thanks for the tip on where to click. I'll head there when I get home from work later (we have Stella Artois where I work, it's not half bad, but it's no Franziskaner).

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Heh, that's why I liked it. I didn't expect it.

Hmmm, I'm going to have to try Franzi.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.