FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Another Legal Question

Author Topic: Another Legal Question
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
All right, so here's the deal. I've been making things from polymer clay for a while, and most recently, I made a set of miniature figurines for a friend- free of charge- the four members of the band AFI, plus their tour manager, who is the guitarist's brother. I posted pictures of them on another forum I'm on, to great response. All is well and good in the world.

Well, someone on there has offered to pay me $40 to make a small figurine of the drummer. I'm wondering... is this legal, or would it be something like "image theft"? The cost would cover the cost of the materials, labor, and shipping.

Also, if I wanted to set up some sort of a website to sell the things I make and take orders... how would I do that? I checked on paypal, but they charge to set up a merchant account.

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.