FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 2007 Nebula Awards

Author Topic: 2007 Nebula Awards
Jhai
Member # 5633

- posted      Profile for Jhai   Email Jhai         Edit/Delete Post 
The finalists are out, which means there's a lot of links to some really good SF. Here's the site. None of the books have online free copies, but most of the novellas and short stories have links. Ted Chiang's new story was my personal highlight, and I liked Nancy Kress's Safeguard.
Posts: 2409 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Fictionwise posts some Nebula finalists for free, including Chiang's story. Likely more coming, in previous years they've switched them out week after week.
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhai
Member # 5633

- posted      Profile for Jhai   Email Jhai         Edit/Delete Post 
Oops, guess I wasn't clear enough - you can get online free copies of almost all of the non-novel finalists if you go to the link I listed.
Posts: 2409 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.