FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Bubble Show Update

Author Topic: Bubble Show Update
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Link

I'm particularly happy at the better than bad odds he's giving New Amsterdam and Eli Stone. On that list, the only five I watch are those two, Boston Legal, Sarah Conner, and Reaper. I want them all back, but basically in the order I've listed them.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
You like Eli Stone?
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Could they bring back Women's Murder Club?
I love that show
it had hot women in it!

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by Elmer's Glue:
You like Eli Stone?

Yeah, I do. When I heard the description, I had no interest in it at all. Havah really wanted to see it, though. And I found that it was really good. Sort of a cross between the less annoying parts of Ally McBeal and Joan of Arcadia.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
I really REALLY hope that they don't cancel How I Met Your Mother. It's an amazing show, with witty dialogue and great characters. I've loved it since I first saw it. If they cancel it, I think I'll cry.
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like Eli Stone and I kinda like New Amsterdam. I hope both come back. The New Adventures of Old Christine has me and my wife laughing out loud. The show is hilarious. It HAS to come back.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll throw my hat into the 'like Eli Stone' crowd today.

I've been lurking the forums like crazy lately, and haven't noticed a single thread made on the show, which has depressed me as I've loved the show for the whole ride. I'm glad to see that they gave it a fairly good shot at coming back. Especially after tonight's season finally, I mean, it had Richard Schiff, great acting, and 'Feelin' Good.' What wasn't there to love?

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

Does anyone know why they moved it around the schedule so much? Were they trying to find the right time slot for it?
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

They didn't. They put one single episode (the second to last) on a Sunday. Every other ep was solidly in the Thursday 10pm EST slot.

The reason they moved the second to last one was to be able to do the finale this week. They need that slot next week for Lost. That's Lost's new time slot.

brojack17
Member # 9189

I thought there was one on Wednesday. I could be wrong. It is on my DVR so I didn't pay much attention. I just remember them doing that with Scrubs when they were trying to establish an audience.
Lisa
Member # 8384

You may be right. But the Epguides page seems to say it was all Thursdays (except for the second to last one).
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
What does "bubble show" mean?
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

"On the bubble" means they aren't sure whether it's going to be renewed or not.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.