FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The guy that says goodbye to you is out of his mind

Author Topic: The guy that says goodbye to you is out of his mind
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in love again.

I heard Griffin House today on Sirius at work...and I'm loving him. I go through these dry stages with music. I get bored of everyone, then someone new crosses my path and BANG, I'm loving my music again.

Why have I not heard of him before?

Who else is out there that I need to fall for? What music wakes you up and makes you happy to listen again?

"Relationships I don't know why, they don't work out and make you cry, the guy that says goodbye to you is out of his mind".

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
The Fog by Kate Bush

Where has that song been all my life?
I've listened to it a billion times sine I first heard it.
I loooooooooooooooooooooove that song.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Eh too Bob Dylany for me. I dunno why but straight up folky guitar with a single singer just doesn't do it for me generally. Actually single male singer. It can work sometimes with a female singer. Sometimes. Which is weird, cause I generally like Bluegrass and like world folk music and celtic music. But single guitar + singer is really hit and miss for me.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.