FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New Mooselet Video

Author Topic: New Mooselet Video
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Mooselet singing on his birthday. (Also posted on SR).

[ April 06, 2009, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Mama Squirrel ]

Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Cute.
Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
D'awwww....
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post 
For better or for worse, the titles of the "Related Videos" are misleading. [Wink]
Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Adorable.

We need to get all the L.A. Hatrack kids together again to play sometime.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my goodness, that is so precious! And what a grown-up song for such a little boy!
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orlox
Member # 2392

- posted      Profile for orlox           Edit/Delete Post 
Bravo!
Posts: 675 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
[Big Grin] Adorable.

We need to get all the L.A. Hatrack kids together again to play sometime.

Might I suggest...mid-July? [Big Grin]

Very cute, as always!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
An excellent time... [Big Grin]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Love the way the baby laughs at his singing, as well. That is a wonderful sound.
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww!! I love it! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Adorable! I loved hearing the baby laughing as well.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is Squoose playing air hockey.
Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww . . . so glad I watched the whole thing and caught that happy laugh at the end! He's adorable.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

Wow! I would never have thought a little guy would be able to play air hockey, but he knows just what he's doing. And that smile when he scored the goal? So precious!
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

Now, you have video of Pop and Mama singing a duet at their wedding reception. Not the greatest of quality since I couldn't figure out how to get it directly off the dvd.
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

Wow!

Better than the original song. Just spectacular.

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Most karaoke makes me wince.....understandably.

This was great, and the looks on your face as you sing to each other make it all the better.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

Thanks! It wasn't true karaoke. The song was released to radio (or at least the first time we heard it on the radio) was the Monday before we got married. We gave the dj the cd and he somehow could turn the voice track down while leaving the music up. I can faintly hear Shania Twain and Bryan White when I watch our dvd.

We didn't tell anyone we were doing this. We did tell the photographer/videographer that we would be doing something special during the second dance so they would be ready to capture the moment.

Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

Mooselet in Cinemagic:

Opening Number
"Our Little Secret" Part 1
"Our Little Secret" Part 2 (I didn't realize it wasn't over yet. I had to catch the rest the next day.
"Getcha Head in the Game"
Closing Number

Mooselet is a miner in the opening and "Our Little Secret" (sitting on 2nd box from right).
He is the number 21 Chargers uniform in "Getcha Head in the Game".

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.