FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Who wants to play Serial Killer?

Author Topic: Who wants to play Serial Killer?
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Or mafia/werewolf/thief but I like calling it Serial killer more [Smile] I'm thinking we'll use simple rules, there's x many killers, preferably 1. and everyone else are innocent bystanders each day the killer gets to choose 1 person to kill and each day everyone innocent and serial killer votes who they think the real killer is and hang him/her with piano wire.

The surviving side wins.

Whose interested?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm game.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adfectio
Member # 11070

- posted      Profile for adfectio   Email adfectio         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be up for this
Posts: 349 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm always up for a good game of mafia, although I find that themed games tend to be more fun than normal mafia on internet forums. To see some good examples of this sort of mafia, check out this forum. I've been playing mafia over there for a while now, and they've run a lot of great games.

This thread has an excellent introduction to the game for anyone who is new to it.

This site also has an excellent overview of the game, and has fairly complete explanations of most roles that you will come across (even those who have played mafia might want to take a look at this, as it includes some interesting roles that aren't seen as often outside of internet mafia).

Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm game.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xann.
Member # 11482

- posted      Profile for Xann.   Email Xann.         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll play, is blanye the official moderator, or are you going to give someone else the job?
Posts: 549 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

If Blayne doesn't want to, I'd be interested in doing it.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kanelock
Member # 10982

- posted      Profile for kanelock           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm up for it .It sounds awesome!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm up for it. I'm not entirely sure how it works though.
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just gonna wait for some extra people as im reading up these rules.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, when I saw the thread title I was gonna come in and make comments about beheading hookers. Now I'm disappointed, but I doubt my feelings are unique here.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

quote:
Originally posted by Elmer's Glue:
I'm up for it. I'm not entirely sure how it works though.

The second link I posted had a short example game in it.
ricree101
Member # 7749

So, do you plan to start signups anytime soon?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.