FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I just got the coolest t-shirt ever

Author Topic: I just got the coolest t-shirt ever
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/popculture/9f70/

So simple...yet so brilliant.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite T-shirt has "Genius by Birth/Slacker by Choice" on it. I tried looking it up, but I could only find shirts with the same message, but not the same pattern.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
My 11 year old has been begging for that shirt on a daily basis since he saw it in the catalog.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm partial to this one.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE IT. I need one!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
I'm partial to this one.

That's a great site. And I find it amusing that they had to state "No Returns or Exchanges on this Item" on the underwear they sell.
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MEC:
My favorite T-shirt has "Genius by Birth/Slacker by Choice" on it. I tried looking it up, but I could only find shirts with the same message, but not the same pattern.

I have a shirt with that print. I stopped wearing it when I joined the Navy because it doesn't really reflect the attitude I want to obtain. And I don't think it's a good idea for my recruiters to see me in it. [Smile]

I'm wearing it to an upcoming family reunion instead.

I'm partial to the Mental Floss t-shirts. I have the lemonade and Pavlov shirts.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Raia:
I LOVE IT. I need one!

The one I have is almost worn out. I think it's time for a new one.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Reader:
I have a shirt with that print. I stopped wearing it when I joined the Navy because it doesn't really reflect the attitude I want to obtain. And I don't think it's a good idea for my recruiters to see me in it. [Smile]

I'm wearing it to an upcoming family reunion instead.

I'm partial to the Mental Floss t-shirts. I have the lemonade and Pavlov shirts.

It's a favorite among my friends and classmates at the college, even the professors appreciate it's humor.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

- posted      Profile for sylvrdragon   Email sylvrdragon         Edit/Delete Post 
I was always partial to this one.
Posts: 636 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
My friend made my favorite t-shirt for me . . . it's blue with a picture of Durer's Rhinoceros silk-screened on it.
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xann.
Member # 11482

- posted      Profile for Xann.   Email Xann.         Edit/Delete Post 
I silk-screened a shirt with a gooba saying " Not now chief, im in the f@$%&in zone!" I think that is my favorite
Posts: 549 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite t-shirt is a maternity t-shirt. It says, "I'm pregnant, I'm up and dressed, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?"
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and I have a friend who works at JPL whose favorite t-shirt is the one that says "Actually I am a rocket scientist." (Though as he will tell you, he's technically a rocket engineer. But they don't make that t-shirt. [Wink] )
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess my favorite is one I got from Threadless a couple of years ago. It has a sad looking cyclops trying to look through 3-D glasses. It's especially humorous for me because I'm blind in my right eye and can't use the darned things either.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
I've always loved busted tees
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
ketchupqueen: your favorite T-shirt captures the essence of pregnancy, doesn't it? [Wink]

I've got this one, which I only wear to work (on Saturdays). And I got this one for my teenager, but she never wears it.

Oh, and I won a T-shirt through the (originally Oregon Trail now renamed) Northwest Trail application that says "I died of dysentery on Facebook" and has the Oregon Trail wagon. The other choice was "your mom's in my wagon" and I didn't think that sounded so good.

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I love the fill in the blanks tee! The possibilities are so many... "i'm in ur hard drive deleting ur LOLCATZ." "i'm in ur shinda meeting ur jatraqueros." "i'm in ur kitchen eating ur ketchup." I love it!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(Oh, and it so does. KPC found it for me at the thrift store last pregnancy for 99 cents. I think it was my most-worn shirt the whole pregnancy!)
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
I got a few other shirts off thinkgeek. They have a lot of good ones there.

I've gotten a few off nerdy shirts too. My favorites are the "reading is for awesome people" one and the pacman shirt.

80sTees is also pretty good. I think i may have a few from there as well.

My silly t-shirt collection is on the rise.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I suppose I should mention my second favorite t-shirt.

It is a ketchupy red color, has a white field the shape of the label on a Heinz bottle, and says in the same font used on their bottles, "I PUT KETCHUP ON MY KETCHUP."

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I get quite a few of my t-shirts from threadless. This one is probably my favorite of the ones I've gotten from them.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.