FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Funniest thing ever

Author Topic: Funniest thing ever
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EDM8wYO7rA

German wakko [Big Grin]

To those interested, the Yakko's World song is purely awesome, it was made apparently in the period where the Berlin wall fell BUT before the dissolution of the USSR so Russia and its former SSR's are shown as just "Russia" to encompose all of the territory of the former Soviet Union was technically the SSR's weren't independent then.

Isn't history awesome [Smile] I wish it stayed that way [Frown]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
How exactly is this funny Brad?
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dean
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for dean   Email dean         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the German Nations song. We had that song stuck in our head for like years.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seatarsprayan
Member # 7634

- posted      Profile for Seatarsprayan   Email Seatarsprayan         Edit/Delete Post 
Dutch version of Barbie Girl is much funnier.

And as always, for alternative version's of Yakko's nations of the world song, I present all the G1 Transformers.

Posts: 454 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.