FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The snozzberies taste like snozzberries!

Author Topic: The snozzberies taste like snozzberries!
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if anyone here has seen the Pringles Cravers that showed up at Wal-mart, but they're all in flavors like "mozzarella sticks and marinara" and "blomin' onion" and "cheeseburger."

Okay, I haven't tried the cheeseburger yet, but THESE CHIPS TASTE EXACTLY LIKE THE THINGS THEY SAY THEY TASTE LIKE.

I want to know what kind of voodoo technology Pringles got ahold of to make this happen.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
this reminds me of buttered popcorn jelly bellies. imo they taste remarkably like the real thing, but that combined with the drastically different texture just weirds me out.
Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
The Doritos Big Mac flavor was disconcertingly close to the real thing, at least to how I remember it. I haven't had a Big Mac in at least 10 years.

I'll have to look for the new Pringles flavors.

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TheGrimace:
this reminds me of buttered popcorn jelly bellies. imo they taste remarkably like the real thing, but that combined with the drastically different texture just weirds me out.

They taste just like buttered popcorn covered in sugar.
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried the Bloomin Onion Pringles and didn't like them.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.