FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » TVTropes page hacked?

Author Topic: TVTropes page hacked?
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to access the TV Tropes page and failed. When I Googled TV Tropes, this is what came up on the first result:

quote:
Hacked By KiLLeR HaCk ##1#0@0#0@101@0@0#@1@@#0#@11@#1# 01#010111@#1#@@###@#00##01@#000@ 01@0#01@#@0111 @10#1@@0@010#0111# @#11011@##0@00@100@#@@11110@@@00 ...
tvtropes.org/ - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

If, as it appears, someone made a malicious attack on the page... Jeez. Congratulations, KiLLeR HaCk, you're a jerk and a loser. It's not like you just stole secrets from the Pentagon or even a beta version of the next Half-Life game; you hacked a small community's wiki site.

*sigh* Why can't antisocial misfits find something better to do with their time?...

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
because the internet was the best thing to happen to physically unimposing antisocial misfits.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Seem to be fixed now.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seatarsprayan
Member # 7634

- posted      Profile for Seatarsprayan   Email Seatarsprayan         Edit/Delete Post 
It was hacked a few weeks ago too. At least they have backups.
Posts: 454 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
I got work to do!

Must... not... visit... site... GAH!

/me wastes four hours

Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.