FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I met In Flames!

Author Topic: I met In Flames!
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
They played in Atlanta four hours ago. It was beautiful. I don't know of any other scream-tastic metal bands whose fans attempt to sing along.

And they're pretty cool people, too. Signed stuff and chatted with a couple of us before the show. Even after a two and a half hour trip back I'm still riding the high.

Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
When I hear the words "scream-tastic metal band," my eyelids slide half-closed involuntarily... different strokes I guess.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmpSquared
Member # 10890

- posted      Profile for EmpSquared           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty cool. I've never been impressed by them live (the singing in particular) but they're definitely one of the better metal bands. The Jester Race is particularly good.
Posts: 368 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.