FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Harry Potter Museum Exhibit Opens April 30 in Chicago

Author Topic: Harry Potter Museum Exhibit Opens April 30 in Chicago
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
At the Museum of Science and Industry.

I might just have to go. It says it is going to run from April 30 to September 7 at the museum. I've been trying to figure out where it will go next but it isn't clear.

This is the nicest link with all of the info in one place: http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2008/12/11/harry-potter-exhibition-to-open-in-chicago-april-30

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang!

Perfect and here in chicago too!

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
4 cities in the US and 6 in Europe, at least according to the email I received today from the Museum.

We *will* be going. Probably several times. We're members so we have free general admission and a limited number of free passes to special exhibits like this.

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lostinspace
Member # 11633

- posted      Profile for Lostinspace   Email Lostinspace         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Goody Scrivener:
4 cities in the US and 6 in Europe, at least according to the email I received today from the Museum.

We *will* be going. Probably several times. We're members so we have free general admission and a limited number of free passes to special exhibits like this.

Which Cities? I would just rather not sign up for another email to deal with in my in box at this time!
Posts: 176 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
It didn't say where. It just said 10 cities total, 4 in the US and 6 in Europe.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
While we're moderately on topic, they are building at Harry Potter ride at Universal Studios' "Islands of Adventure" in Orlando, Florida. There's already a big Hogwarts-looking facade, and it's quite a big area.

Whatever it is, it's slated to open in 2010.

Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.