FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » SAT dreams

Author Topic: SAT dreams
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Link.

At least that's what I've always called them (probably because of Risky Business), even though I never actually have them about the SATs.

But for the record, his "fun fact" is 100% true. The interesting thing is that it's lost its power over time. I realize that I haven't been to class the entire year, and it's like, "Oh. Oh, well."

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't had that dream yet, but it will probably come. [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never had that dream, but I have actually done that in real life: forgotten I had a class only to discover that I'm still enrolled, I haven't attended any of the classes and I had to pay for it.

Thankfully I caught it before it went on my permanent record.

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I have definitely had that dream, right down to the "Wait, didn't I graduate?" part.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
When I have those dreams, I always manage to pull it off. I take the final and manage to do okay with it, despite never having been to a session of the class.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Is that something you've built on, or did you dream it like that? I had nightmares about being chased by an indestructible T-Rex and I once invented an ending that included a friendly indestructible T-Rex that came to our (me and whoever was running along) help and I let them fight forever. I've dreamt it like that ever since.

It's been a really really long time since I had any of my usually recurring dreams, but if it ever happens again I'd expect this one to include the "happy" ending.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Corwin, were the T-Rexes in your dream only about 7 feet tall? I had a dream about T-Rexes fighting and tearing up the whole world but they were oddly only about 7 feet tall. I was sort of disappointed. I mean, if I'm going to dream about T-Rexes, I want them at least to be full sized!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
Funny. In the strange dream thread a couple of weeks ago, I chimed in on having this exact dream. (To be fair, I echoed someone else who described this dream prior to my post.)
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tara
Member # 10030

- posted      Profile for Tara   Email Tara         Edit/Delete Post 
I've always thought it was weird that everybody has on-stage-in-your-underwear dreams, even people who never go on stage.
Posts: 930 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I never had that dream with a stage. For me, it was always in the hall at school.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Teshi:
I've never had that dream

Me either. Nor the naked in public one.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Alas, I have had them both. And also the "naked in public and trying to find a bathroom" one.
Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.