FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ender's "children"

Author Topic: Ender's "children"
theoptimist
Member # 12001

- posted      Profile for theoptimist           Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder, will Orson Scott Card write a new book about Ender's "children"? After all, he did leave us with the new Valentine and Peter, just hanging. We didn't get to hear much about them.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep - look in the "Discussions about Orson Scott Card" forum and find the discussions about "Shadows in Flight".
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tara
Member # 10030

- posted      Profile for Tara   Email Tara         Edit/Delete Post 
You should post discussions about Ender-related things on the other side of the forum. [Smile]
Posts: 930 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
I find it strange that this thread is responded with use the other side, but "What about Bean?" hasn't had it mentioned in nine posts.
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
since the title of this side is "Books, Films, Food and Culture" I think it's pretty acceptable to talk about any books, even if they do happen to be OSC books. [Smile]
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
While the disparity between this and the Bean posts is odd, my impression is that scifibum and Tara were merely being helpful. I think that, for whatever reason, Ender and OSC-book-related posts tend to get buried on this side of the forum, where on the other side they are one of the focal points. I don't think that Tara and Scifibum were saying that posting about Ender and OSC was in any way inappropriate over here.
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
True enough. For my part I wanted to answer the question but didn't care to dredge up the info about the book and post it in this thread, and I figured the fastest way to get the information might be to find the multiple threads in the other forum. I certainly didn't mean to say "get thee hence, OSC fan!"
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.