FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Zombie attack close to home

Author Topic: Zombie attack close to home
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
Attacker bites victim then chews and swallows his flesh

This story made me laugh and shudder all at once. Its been awhile since I've gone over my zombie survival tactics.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
This is it. The start of the zombie apocalypse. I need to check on my ammo stores and emergency rations.

I knew it would come. I just hope having read World War Z and played a lot of rounds of Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty:World at War is really going to prepare me as much as I hoped.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paigereader
Member # 2274

- posted      Profile for paigereader   Email paigereader         Edit/Delete Post 
I kept thinking the line from Shaun of the Dead.
"Look... she's so drunk!"

Posts: 204 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually just saw This Book and World War Z at Barnes and nobles, and seriously considered buying them, I hope it isn't too late. [Eek!]
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
Both are excellent books but I regret that I haven't read the Survival Guide cover-to-cover yet.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is also sitting on my bedside table waiting for me to finish with Austen's original.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Shanna: I read the Zombie version first and then the original. I need to reread the Zombie version now. (I also watched two versions: film and mini-series.)
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.