FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Utah Summer Fun @ Lagoon / Raging Waters - With Kids

Author Topic: Utah Summer Fun @ Lagoon / Raging Waters - With Kids
Herblay
Member # 11834

- posted      Profile for Herblay           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying to figure out summer trips to Lagoon and Raging Waters. Does anyone know which days are best? I have horrible memories of waiting in line for 45 minutes at Lagoon, and I don't want that to be the experience for my wife's first trip.

Also, Lagoon posts the height requirements for kids, but there's no info for Raging Waters online. Does anyone know how much a four year old will be able to do?

Posts: 688 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Mondays at Lagoon. Those are the most dead days. I used to work there as a teenager.

The four-year-old won't be able to do much of the rides, but there are some for little kids and they can go in the wave pool. It's still very fun.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattP
Member # 10495

- posted      Profile for MattP   Email MattP         Edit/Delete Post 
We've been multiple times with kids ages 2-5 and they have a good time. There are a dozen or so kiddy rides, a steam train, carousel and the kiddy pool at the waterpark.
Posts: 3275 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herblay
Member # 11834

- posted      Profile for Herblay           Edit/Delete Post 
My youngest is over 36", so we should be able to do better than half of the rides.

What about Raging Waters? Does anyone know how many of the slides / activities little kids can do? My kids are fearless.

Posts: 688 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my. I used to go there when I was a kid and lived in Idaho Falls. Memories.

Unfortunately, I'm no help. I can't remember which days we went, what the lines were like, or anything useful. I remember enjoying the skyride over the park though!! Oh, and the wavepool is awesome! [Smile]

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.