FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hello, I'm come back !

Author Topic: Hello, I'm come back !
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm feeling like Ulysse after is long travel when he came back home.

So, I just will to say hello, Hatrackers. I hope you are fine.

Personnally, I'm well. I just need to loose weight a little and I am thinking to change my job.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Choobak!! You're back!! *tackles* Yay!
Posts: 26076 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! I still have the teddy bear you sent me for the gift exchange one Christmas. Do you remember?
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brinestone:
Welcome back! I still have the teddy bear you sent me for the gift exchange one Christmas. Do you remember?

Oh !! Yes !! I remeber ! [Smile]
I send it because you was pregnant. I hope you and your familly are fine !

Kathy, happy to see you (by words) again

So what happened since the last time i come here ? (around 3 years ago i think)

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing big. [Smile]

Um...Bob and Dana have two little boys now. Hatrack Traffic in general has dropped off. I moved to Washington D.C.

But really, not much. [Smile]

Posts: 26076 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Choobak, welcome back! Great to see you again!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wave]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I moved to Maryland and then I moved back to Utah. I finished Nanowrimo last year.
Posts: 11012 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I moved to Texas in Kat's place. Not that you know who I am. [Smile]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 6366 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Choobak, I only vaguely remember you - but I remember you! I doubt you remember me, even vaguely [Wink] Welcome back!
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a strip club. Um, guess I haven't mentioned that here in general yet. Hi Hatrack, I bought a strip club last week. Kinda.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Choobak! I learned to speak French but not Luxembourgish.
Posts: 5699 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Also, welcome back!
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Choobak. So nice to see you here. I have fond memories of your rollerskating dates.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ElJay, your club's pretty exclusive though, yeah? [Big Grin]
Posts: 6366 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Choobak!! I'm living in Trinidad and Tobago now.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Well, if by "exclusive" you mean "not operating," yeah, it's exclusive. Still, it's the thought that counts, right? [Wink]
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

I'd like to think it'll be in operation at some point. I don't know if I could let the pole go unused.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Festivus party at ElJay's!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tante wins the thread.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I never knew you but everyone else likes you so you must be cool [Cool]
Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to imagine the dynamics of a family where one daughter is a minister and the other owns a strip joint.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are neglecting to factor in their brother.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

Who is their brother? I'm afraid I don't have all the hatrack family relations down straight.
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back.
Posts: 4531 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by The Rabbit:
Who is their brother? I'm afraid I don't have all the hatrack family relations down straight.

I don't think he posts here.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

Well perhaps you can tell me what role he would play that I might factor in as I imagine the minster/strip joint owner family dynamic?
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Didn't he at one point, rivka? A few years ago?
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her brother is perhaps most personally famous as the greatest living expert on David Bowie's crotch. [Smile]
Posts: 37421 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He tailors Bowie's underwear?
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by PSI Teleport:
Didn't he at one point, rivka? A few years ago?

You are correct. I had forgotten.
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Oh, it's Enigmatic? Thought it was someone else.
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wave]

--j_k

Posts: 3616 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Oh, it's Enigmatic? Thought it was someone else.

Might you be thinking of dkw's spouse or ElJay's SO?
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just waiting for jps to tell his preschool teacher that he likes going over to Aunt ElJay's because she has stages and poles in the basement.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Rivka: No, I know those.
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, friend! It's been a long time!! [Wave]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ElJay:
I bought a strip club. Um, guess I haven't mentioned that here in general yet. Hi Hatrack, I bought a strip club last week. Kinda.

LOL....hell of a way to break the news. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15081 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Choobak! It's great to see you again. Tell us more about what's been going on in your life?
Posts: 6245 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Rivka: No, I know those.

Now I'm curious as to who else you thought was related!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.