FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My Heart is Singing and Everyone Should Know Why

Author Topic: My Heart is Singing and Everyone Should Know Why
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
As I saw Dir en grey last night.
I love them.
And Kaoru smiled in my general direction as I met him in a signing (and Toshiya again, who has a sweet smile and was wearing a skirt which is very manly.) and I am too happy to contain my joy.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
by skirt you mean kilt right? Only way way wearing a 'skirt' is manly is if its a kilt, or at least called a kilt. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
Nuh Uh... There are Chainmail Skirts, and those are VERY manly!
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought they had abandoned their visual kei style of dress. Also when you hear Dir En Grey your heart should be singing about 50% of the time and screaming the other 50%.

I didn't know they were touring the US. What was their set list? Did they play Uroboros for the most part? Any previews of an upcoming album? I'd have to travel to Colorado or California if I were to go see them.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, they are doing a tiny mini-tour. I wish it was bigger.
They did abandon being visual, but Toshiya seems to like wearing a kilt on stage. He looks so good in one too.
better than I'd look. It's BOLD.
They played quite a bit of Uroboros and BOTTOM OF THE DEATH VALLEY and Shoukoubeni. They also played some older songs atshows I weren't at. Nothing new yet though.
I'd go to Colorado or California to see some Dir en grey
If I had money
They are doing some shows in California, so that's sweet.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
That is wonderful! =)
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.