FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » cool word/idea of the day:

Author Topic: cool word/idea of the day:
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Techno-Ninja.

I was running a bit of futuristic dialogue through my head when this term came up.

The dialogue ran something like:

"John Smythe looked at the assassin. He was dressed all in black, with a black mask covering his nose and moth. "A ninja?" wondered Smythe. "but what kind. If he was a Techno-Ninja I'd already be dead. Besides, I have an arrangement with them....."

That is all that is said about the "Techno-Ninjas" in this story, but the concept---I like.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shmuel
Member # 7586

- posted      Profile for Shmuel   Email Shmuel         Edit/Delete Post 
You might check out Mirror Friend, Mirror Foe. [Smile]
Posts: 884 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I've read it. Fun story with a technologically advanced Ninja. But I don't think he was called a "Techno-Ninja".
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shmuel
Member # 7586

- posted      Profile for Shmuel   Email Shmuel         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. [Smile]

And true. I was thinking in terms of the concept/idea, rather than the word.

Posts: 884 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
Turtle egg

Yeah, you heard me.

Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.