FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Get Rights - Adult Self Report ADHD

Author Topic: Get Rights - Adult Self Report ADHD
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm writing a short book on ADHD for adults, and really want to include this self screen - because it is to the point, useful and quite good.

Everyone seems to be republishing that on their sites. How do I go about obtaining the legal rights to reproduce it, however? Should I email the main authors? Would emailing just one of them work?

Advice is highly appreciated [Smile]

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Contacting one or more of the authors is a good place to start. You can try e-mail, but be aware that people at this level are often over run with e-mail and so may not respond.

It's not clear whether or not this is copyrighted and who holds the copyright but I'm sure the authors can tell you. Even if it is not under copyright, it is good form to get written permission from the authors before you publish it.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I may have it though. [Wink]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I would call Harvard and ask for one of the authors.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.