FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » MUST HAVE READ SHADOW and EMPIRE BOOKS

Author Topic: MUST HAVE READ SHADOW and EMPIRE BOOKS
THObbit
Member # 12284

- posted      Profile for THObbit           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, cast your vote.

If Averell Torrent and Peter Wiggins met, they would...

a.) Team up, rule the universe within a month .
b.) Instantly plan to have the other killed, and do so.
c.) Recognize the other's potential, try teaming up for a while, but eventually kill each other.
d.) Try to kill each other, fail because both are amazing geniuses, realize that they would be unstoppable together, team up, rule the universe within a month.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THObbit
Member # 12284

- posted      Profile for THObbit           Edit/Delete Post 
It's actually my post, but I vote C. Please reply!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Usually, when someone joins a forum, they say hi, participate in other discussions, etc.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, THO. Nice to meet you.

I'd go with c, but I like d.

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
What's a thobbit?
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
Somewhere between b and c, keep each other close at hand while plotting and making attempts. The only resolution would come after an unforseeable event triggered by outside forces who have nothing to do with the Wiggin/Torrent scuffle of the minds, the winner would be the one who hears the news first and uses it to predict his quarry's next action and take him out. Probably with a green apple that had been left in the freezer for a couple of days, those things are seriously lethal.
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about a possible romantic comedy movie. [Blushing]
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clive Candy
Member # 11977

- posted      Profile for Clive Candy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LargeTuna:
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about a possible romantic comedy movie. [Blushing]

Haha.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
Usually, when someone joins a forum, they say hi, participate in other discussions, etc.

lol [Roll Eyes]
I would have to go with C.

Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.