FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What is trolling? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What is trolling?
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

to explain better: what was being posted was the entry on Orson Scott Card from Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Ohh. I didn't know that was a real thing. But that makes me ignorant, not naive. [Razz] [Wink]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
Yes and no. Lisa skates very close to the line and occasionally steps over it. When warned by Pop, she has rescinded, edited, etc., as she was asked to do.

Clive ignores the line altogether, and then ignores what he is told by Pop and gets banned for doing it anyway.

QFT
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mucus:
quote:
Originally posted by An Escape Goat:
... Orson Scott Card first broke out of his cocoon in Richland, Washington, were he lived his early life as a Mormon zergling with his Hydralisks.

Funky BTW. Mormons as zerg rush.
[ROFL]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aeolusdallas
Member # 11455

- posted      Profile for aeolusdallas   Email aeolusdallas         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MightyCow:
You still haven't revealled which regular poster you actually are, but it isn't that hard a guess.

If the mods wanted to, couldn't they just check the IP? (never mind, I just read the answer)

[ April 21, 2010, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: aeolusdallas ]

Posts: 305 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.