FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Power Girl: Hardcore

Author Topic: Power Girl: Hardcore
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Do any of you read the Power Girl comic? Damn... I mean, I know she has a temper and likes to bash things, but she burned a bad guy's arm right off with her heat vision to get her to talk.

That's seriously hardcore.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
My first thought when I saw the subject line was "so they made the cleavage window a little larger, eh?"
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
String
Member # 6435

- posted      Profile for String   Email String         Edit/Delete Post 
I was just reading up on her Origin. DC is crazy.
Posts: 278 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
When she first appeared, she was the Earth-2 Supergirl. Kal-L's cousin Kara. I think they introduced Huntress around the same time. She was the daughter of the Earth-2 Batman and Catwoman.

But the zigging and zagging they put her through was just wild. I'm glad she's finally stabilized.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenos
Member # 12168

- posted      Profile for Jenos           Edit/Delete Post 
The new power girl series is really great - its a light hearted comic that never ceases to entertain me. I admit I was leery when I heard she was to carry her own title, but it has really worked out well.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.